Next Generation Program 2019/2020
We are leading the way to a sound economy. That’s why we put an immense focus on the development of our own people. Because without them, we couldn’t help our clients improve their businesses or our customers to sort out their financial situations. So if you’re looking for a graduate program in an international environment where you can make a difference and grow both professionally and personally – you should look to us.
About the program
Our graduate program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Intrum, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects, like business roadmap and capacity planning, campaign and project management. You will be placed in our office in Budapest. During the second module you will spend two months abroad in one of our Intrum countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by your manager. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your Next Generation colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your leadership and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other graduates will also get common assignments during the trainings to practice team and problem-solving skills.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a leadership graduate.
Leadership graduate profile
- You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
- Your university degree is most likely within business but finance or international studies is also interesting given you have a good sense of
- You have experience from running projects and teams also from outside your studies.
- Your English is excellent in both speaking and writing.
Personality and attitude
- You are a communicative team worker who motivates others and you see the value in each individual.
- You are an energetic self-starter and strive to get out of your comfort zone to make an impact.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to analyse and understand complexities.
- You adapt to change, you have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative sense that brings new perspectives.
How to apply
Register on Intrum Career Site and upload your CV, university transcripts and a personal letter in English, where you motivate why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum.
Last day of application is February 24th, 2019
Contact person : Júlia Gerner-Bihercz / email@example.com